the ball game

Posted by vanillaspice on 12:31 AM
Dude Dude Dude... I finally managed to catch Women's Soccer in the olympix!! And it's like what ? the FINAL match. HAHA. USA vs BRAZIL. 1-0. Boooo Hisss Boooo. I swear Brazil were the better team.

Brazil women's soccer. KEYWORDS : MARTA, CRISTIANE.

OMG!! they super progoals!! seriously. their ball control is superb!! And Marta is like FIFA Women's world player 2007!! and she's only like 21!!! like WTFF. I wanna rub shoulders with her in hope that her superb skills get rubbed onto me. HAHAHA! Cristiane likes to dance when she scores. HAHAHA!. ohhh God.. seriously... i wish my team was that fun. We could do a simple dance if we score. HAHA. I bet Lulu will like it. And then i went to check out Natasha Kai.. since her tattoo is damn nice. it's a sleeve dude. super nice! And i watched a couple of the USA WNT funny videos. It totally reminds me of our orientation last year. haha. They have really strong team bonding lahhh. WLW. And they do crazy stuff with each other. TSK. Somebody please bring silly back to the team.

Hmmmmm... i've been studyin in TP... new environment. very nice. i like changes. stupid mushroom. it doesnt even look like a mushroom. And thanks Atika Kamsan for writing my name and number for a stupid survey. You owe me 500 dollars now. haha. Im practically bored right now. Waiting to meet my mum. she's like a snail. haha.

Cant wait for exams to be over. K-BOX ? haha. I wanna sing Zombie!! hahahah! i'll laugh my own ass off to that. Okay i really have nothing much to say sooooooooo yeahhh... but wait...




PHOTO UP!!


I dont know. You tell me. haha


Marta watches on as the crazy Cristiane celebrates her goal.


Marta Vieira Da Silva


She Rocks


My Socks



Alright GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!!


posted on 230808