Come tease me

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:58 AM
Trying to forgettttt,
We're falling right throughhhh,
Lying to forgetttt,
We're raising our truth....
COME TEASE ME(in C.Scabbia's sexy voice haha)



Dude dude dude. Tomorrow, Pesta Sukan. WoooooH. Ella's first time. now im inclined to call myself Ella. HAHA. And and Today, Hanis, Kak Ni(atika's sis), Lenny(? Kak Ni's friend), Dhamirah(crazy girl), Atika and I went to the THK Moral Home For Disabled. We made cornflakes with honeyyyyyy. wooooooooh. But it was ultra sweet dude. I tried one and then i gave up haha. The residents seem to like it a lot. Wooohooo. But sadly today we didnt really interact with them... and We didnt get to play the Miss Universe game coz David was missing somewhere. And then we went to Lenny's nenek's house. Wow. NICE. We squeezed into Lenny's car and off we went to CS and TM for ermmm lunch ? and ermmm Dhamirah wanted to search for ArtBox. Dude she is soooooo lame lahhh. She owes me too many 5 dollars. haha. And i swear Atika Kamsan looked like a primary school kid with the scorpion hair(?) and her sling bag and her ermmm higher centre of gravity(or is it lower since she's closer to the ground). HAHAHA. She's so funny. We saw Nad. She looked like she didnt shower. HAHAHA. Well that's according to Hanis. haha. Yeahhh kinda fun gettin squeezed and laughing at utter stupidity. More pls.



And yesterday... guitar crash course with Zul. HAHA!! i love the sad song. LOL. He even forgot that he had to meet his friends to go to Mustafa Ctr. Dude. He hasnt been to Mustafa Ctr. How kental is that ? That's more kental than i am. haha. Thanks for teaching me the guitar and ermmm lend me ur guitar soon so i can go jam to Zombie. HAHA! And also thanks for the FEW scoops of heavenly(to him) ice cream. My turn to treat you soon okay WHEN i have the $$$. haha.


And somebody go get me a pink guitar. pretty pls. and a pink guitar pick. i dunno. Maybe i like pink. Self-denial ? probably. most likely. sometimes ? haha.


I wanna go watch some orchestra performing lahhh... or a concert pianist who's gonna play Liszt or Beethoven or Chopin or Mozart. Woooooooooh. That'd be the ultimate experience. Ultimate reminds me of frisbee aka the made-up game. HAHA. but i like it. I want a pink frisbee!


okay im done blathering.

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!!



posted on 160808