Count on me Singapore...

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:33 AM
DUDE!!




THURSDAY


Training was GREAT. hahah. yeahh yeahhh finally im admitting that i actually enjoyed training. coz the coach praised me and i think i made an almost good impression. wooohooo. he said i had a nice swerve to my shots. woooooooooh~. what ?? lemme bask in the glory lahhh. WLW(wah lao weii). hahaha. ( i need to earn a spot for starting 11 in POLITE games!!)




FRIDAY

Bowling and lunch on Friday was fun. Joanne and Linghui pangsehh us. WLW. So it's only Divek, Azhar and Me. And bowling is soooooooooooooo NOT MY SPORT!! i cant believe i dropped the bowling ball. WLW. gutter gutter gutter. TSK. i aim better with my leg. And pls do not threaten me with butterflies!!! ewwwwwwwww~





SATURDAY = NDP TIME!!!

Yuzil's teammate lied to her. She said there was training. and then... when we were just outside of TP... NOBODY WAS THERE LAHH!!. WLW. sooooooooo kencing manis sia. Anger turned into hunger and so we went to MacD to have some hotcakes. I felt so deprived of soccer that day.


DUDE NDP was the BOMB/SHIT/SEX/KENCING MANIS. I loved the fireworks!!! soooooooooo finesse!! And it was so cathartic to sing out loud with everyone in the crowd... coz it doesnt matter if i was off tune or pitch or even if my voice cracked in the middle of the song..... coz only I CAN HEAR IT. HAHAHAHA!! nobody noes. And Nathan Hartono is CUTE LAHH!! woooohooo~ and and and after sooooooooooooooooooo long of not singin the National Anthem... i finally got a chance to sing it!! TWICE SOME MORE!!! wooooohooooo. (what ? im patriotic okay!) But i sang... count on me Italyyyyyyyy... hahaha. Dont tell the President. The atmosphere was just soooooooooo finesse lahh. i dunno what to say. It was really really nice to feel a sense of belonging, seeing everyone regardless of the colour of their skin coming together to celebrate the birth of our nation. So inspiring. Inspires me to do my country proud. ELLY FTW!! haha. AND OF COURSE. loads of pictures!! Ohhh dude... my cousins' face was on the TeeVee lahhh during NDP... the part when we were waiting for the skydivers(?) ... ermmm the army men who jump from the helicopter lahhh. Their expression was priceless lahhh. One was lookin stoinked... and the other one was lookin clueless. HAHA. Luckily my face wasnt on teevee... wooohooo thanks to Luna who was yapping to me abt something. LOL.



SUNDAY


Went to Aunty Ani's house... had breakfast at the ermmm... dunno where. haha. somewhere in Tampines. AND THEN.... OF WE GO TO CS-ing AT SAFRA!!! wooooohooooo~ "Vanilla Spice" didnt give me the ermmm luck i needed... so i changed my name to "Proshit". hahaha. And my cuzzins followed suit... "amateurshit" and "beginnershit". LOL!! we rock!! We should totally make a clan lahhh. we pro(goal)... ohhh yahhh i shud have put pro(goal). And after that off we went to Pak Busu's hse. Haizel trashsed me 53141346138746 times on Fifa 07. HAHA. i trashed him 73168713659139503170 times on Fight Night Round 3. But it was fun. Dinner at Jalan Kayu. And home sweet home.


And I dont know whether my Big Dummy Owl is home yet from her vacation. She say she tired of taking care of me. HAHAHA!





PHOTO UP



Ina, Hazlin, Looons and Me



Syahril, Haizel and Me


Looons = camwhoring time


My "ShineSingapore" tattoo. HAHA. i was supposed to have the SG flag on my neck.. but Haizel sucked as a tattoo-ist.




It rained... sooo PONCHO TIME!!


THE PARADE FORMING UP


GOH march in.




NATIONAL ANTHEM TIME!!!







MARCH PAST













THE BLACK KNIGHTS













The heart formation. nice!



Yes. this was how excited Haizel was. he loves his airplanes.



Performances

















WoooooHooooo. that was tiring... WLW.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!
posted on 100808.