Good Enough

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:37 AM
DUDE GO WATCH THIS (i have no idea why i cant embed this into my post)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41057808


UH HUH HER ROCKS!!! how many times must i repeat that ??? haha. And i swear Leisha looks uber hott!!! woooooooot woooooooot. I love her eye make up... and at certain parts her hair. WOW. And Cam looks nonchalantly hot. LOL. GO UHH. You better make your way down to SG!! And i hope Audrey is nice enough to share her Common Reaction with me. HAHA.


And Linghui was so sad today that i forgot her name TWICE. HAHA! Dude my brain was too packed with design formulas and stuff that i forget her name. It happens... A LOT OF TIMES. haha!

Design paper today was ermmm... no idea dude. just dont say anything to jinx any chances of me passing it okay! ShHhh. DONT SAY IT.

And sorry to Azhar who had to wait for quite awhile. HAHA! i snooooozed for too long. LOL.

PESTA SUKAN. kinda fun. really really extremely disappointed that i didnt score. SLAPP ME NOW!!!. urghhh... missed chances like millions of times. The highlight of it all was Pat, Hidayah, Atiqah, Celine, Chloe and me bathing by the side of the stands. HAHAHAHA! That's what happens when u dun let NYP students shower in proper cubicles... We just attack random open showers. HAHA. WITH CLOTHES ON. (dont get too excited Divek) It was fun lahhh! haha. Everyone's looking at us. HAHA. We put on quite a show. LOL! screaming and shouting for soap and shampoo and water. LOL. And after we showered in the open... suddenly some other team was allowed to shower in a proper toilet dude... LIKE WTFF ??!! bias ? SLAPP U. I found new idol ready, her name is MiMii. HAHAHA!! not u OwL. another one. She supposedly founded NYPGA. WOW!

So after PESTA SUKAN... went to Pak Busu's hse since i was soooooooo near. haha. all thanks to Looons. YAY trashed Haizel in fifa 07. WoooooHoooooo... my super team is Korea!! LoL. But he trashed me equally lahhh. And then we watched DOA(yeahh i know im so slow). OMG. I love TINA LAHHH... WLW... her body is soooooooo freakinnnn toned!!! GOD!!. her abs. WLW. WooooH... and she's funny. HAHA.

And and... what day is it tmr huh ??? hmmmmmmmmmmm........ let's all ponder......

1)My birthday ??
2)The day AK comes knocking on my door ??
3)The day Cristina Scabbia comes knockin in my door ??!!

4)The day i get to watch EV + LC + Paramore + UHH + AK all in one concert ??
5)Divek's Birthday ??? maybe ??


haha. Make a guess.

And thanks to my OwL for being nice and helping me check my seat number. HAHA! I put more food in ur nest okay. Dont cry. Dont cheer.

Im disturbingly profound while Divek is profoundly disturbing. HAHAH!! GO ELLA!!



Alrigh im done piggies!!


posted on 190808