mein herz brennt

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:41 AM
And all I hear is Ay ya ya ya,
You're talkin way too much,
I can't even hear me now,
All your voice is messing with my headddd
Get outta my headdd



Im so bored i might kill myself. There's nothing nice to watch on TeeVee now... TSK. But on the bright side i managed to watch HOUSE woooooohooooo~. And the stupid info thingy on cable says there'll be women's soccer... BUT THEY LIED!! ALL LIES!! cheat my feelings. WLW. Olympics, olympics, olympics... yesterday i watched men gymnastics!! woooooohooooo... hot bods! hahaha. quite good looking also. But i forgot his name lahh. He's German. But China... WLW. progoal sia! (pardon my broken english). GO ASIA! Ohhh yahhh men on floor exercises are sooooo femmie. HAHA. just my opinion. they look ermmm rather ermmm... "lembut". LOL.

Ohh yeah lets talk abt training. FUN! but tiring although i didnt run that much. it's a sign!! stamina deteriorating! and my rectus abdominis was kinda tight when i was running around. Kinda nice to feel the cramp but kinda worrying. haha. External oblique is kinda not hurting YET!... i bet the pain will come back anytime soon. OHHH YAHH!! Guess what the coach called me ?? ELLA!!! Ella ella ehhh ehhh ehhh~ WLW. Even after someone corrected him he went like "Ella.... Elly.... Whatever lahhh" WLW. soooo rude. hahah. but i like being called something else besides my name. Kinda funny. So bring on ELLA!<----nama glamour. as if Elly tak cukup glamour. lol. sepak now! And i hope i get to play for the 7-a-side!! c'mon ELLA!


Dude... exams comin... guess what Ella's doing ? playing NFS Carbon. HAHA! and i wanna play CS!! now! I soooooooooooo need to pass Biosensors lahhh!! ELLA FTW(For the win). Im gonna attack the books soon!


I'll sing you a love, sing you a love songgggggg coz love is a game to you nowwwwwww watch just to see how longggggggg

UH HUH HER ROCKS!


posted on 130808