boom de ahh dahh

Posted by vanillaspice on 11:01 PM
I love my new coach(i think)
I love my ward CI
I love to sleep now
I love Atika

Boom de ahh dah x4

I love my mee wanton
I love nasi lemak
I love my cookie dough
I hate Atika

Boom de ahh dahh x4

I'd love to slap you
I'd love to kill you
I'd love to shoot you
Atika needs a punch

Boom de ahhh dahhh x4

{lyrics by : Ella, Bas and Seri}

HAHA. Okay for those who don't watch Discovery Channel, you won't know what the song is about. Anyway the song is funny and cute. LOL

Alright yesterday.. we did paper lanterns. Kinda fun. They like it dude. Haha. And there was one resident, she wanted to write her name on it and then she said to her friend "ehhh how to write my name ahh ?? i forget.." HAHAHA... ultra cute ahhh.

And after THK moral home... i went out with my Mama... ultra tiring... walked a lot. Almost died of dehydration. haha.

Today my mama making Kuih Tart. Ella doesnt like Kuih Tart. I hate pineapples. HAHA. I cant wait to make Honey Cornflakes!! wooohooo. but that wont be like till next week.I love kuih raya. Especially those with chocolate on/in. haha.

Oooh and the other day i watched MOST EVIL : Cult Leaders. Dude.. i wonder how ppl can even get caught up in a cult... The leaders must be great manipulators. WLW. They can even get their followers to commit felony. And there was one cult leader, Jim Jones.. he convinced his followers that they had done enough in the world and that they must commit suicide by poison. wth. And they did ahh... it was like a mass suicide. Profoundly disturbing.

Okay im like really really bored right now. And sleepy.

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUZIL(20th Sept). She's a kakak kakak now. HAHAHA. whateverrr.




left to right : Abby, Carli, HaO, Boxxy, Kai, Tarp, Mitts.


Abby Wambach CAN FLY!!


Im obsessed with US WNT. i bet you can tell. Ohh yahh can anyone tell me why Abby's jersey number is sometimes 20 and sometimes 12 ??




posted on 210908