come tease me

Posted by vanillaspice on 8:44 AM
Dude.... I SUCK!! urghhhh~ slap me now!! utterly disappointed with my performance just now... ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ wanted to give an early cross but i didnt think the ball would travel that far. TSK!!! c'mon Marta or Cristiane or T. Kai or Abby Wambach... shed some light on me. HAHA.


Aside from my dissatisfactory performance today.... i think Atiqah did well. haha. And I really thought it was just gonna be Ang Mo Kio 'B'... but noooooooooooo there was Ang Mo Kio 'A'... but ohhhh well... And Yani was the star dude. HAHA. She was the stand-in goalkeeper coz Pat was injured. And Feeza that "ikut mood" one is having second thoughts at being the goalkeeper. Dont lahhh... we package remember. LOL. And I wonder how the team is gonna be like during POLITE. wlw. so scary. And i think i cannot look at teams whose jerseys are Yellow and Green. Reminds me of the formidable BRAZILIANS!! lol. POLITE... lemme score just ONE goal... and i'll be the happiest sloth on earth. ohhh btw Sloths are kinda cute u know. They are like long-limbed Pandas somehow. haha.


Today Dee let me read someone's blog. LOL. ultra funny lahhh the usage of English. Pain the Ass. HAHAHA! woooooooooooh~ i know i shud do less bitchin since it's the Ramadhan. SORRY. heeeeeeee~


Okay i guess im done blathering.






GOOD TO GO PIGGIES






posted on 090908
haiyohhhhh~