give unto me

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:27 AM
Dude dude dude....I had the weirdest dream ever last night. I dreamt that NYP and US WNT(women's national team) were ONE freakin TEAM. HAHAHA. OHH GOD. that was fun. And of course i saw NATASHA KANANI JANINE KAI. whoooopdeeedooo. Maybe training plus watching too much of US WNT on youtube triggered the dream. Woooohoooo. so fun. And the best part was that we were issued NIKE products dude. COOL SHITs. more pls.


Yeahh yeahh i know i've not been bloggin... but nobody's complainin... haha. Anyway a lot things happened since i last blogged... like Haizel goin off for his school trip to Melbourne(he's back now anyway). Teacher's day. Movie Marathon. haha. fun shits. i'll leave it for PHOTO UP.

I'll never sit beside Dhamirah again for any horror movies. She TRIED to scare me. HAHA. too bad. And Bas needs to shut up. lol. Anyway we watched Secret... yes the Jay Chou movie. I only enjoyed the piano part. And after we got bored of it we watched Shutter. Woooohooooo... kinda scary.. but smart!. The guy is cute. hahaha. yahh i know im so slow.. shaaaa-upp


Anyways trainin during the fasting month is fun. i lovee it. Im tryna improve on everything. i wanna be in the starting 11 for POLITE games. GO ELLA! yeahh and coach has been callin me Ella and Elly. LOL. i want my jersey to have the name ELLA and the number 0. it's funny. i like it. And i wanna go for TP trainings too. c'mon yuzilulu... tell me when!!


During one of the exercises we did during trainin which requires synchronised movements of 3 players..

Feeza : When I move, You move...
Ella : Just like that ?

HAHA. ultra funny at that moment in time.( y'know the song Stand Up by Ludacris...c'mon)


Tomorrow... Youth Revolution. No idea what time im supposed to report. booo hiss booo. After that, i'll be doing some labour with Atika Kamsan and Dhamirah the crazy girl. HAHA.

ermmm i guess it's...



PHOTO UP time!!



Atika Kamsan and Ella Kai


ermmmm okayy.


Basirahton and Ella Kai


BARIAH!! haha. i miss Bariah.


Spot me !!! (ohhh god how i miss my NCC days)


My note for my juniors. haha. (dont laugh at my handwriting)


Ella Kai, Looons Kental, Haizel Kental.(the sweater is Haizel's!)


ermmm. Look at Kak Diy... almost spastic. AHAH!


Syahril!


Camwhoring in the toilet.


OMG... it's MY BROTHER!


BYE BYE HAIZEL.


Moi coiffure


MY MAMA! WO AI NI ahh. Look at my pic in the background.



Wells... i think that's all. My external obliques are sore from the core-muscle-building-exercise. haha. AND COMMON REACTION IS HERE!! yahooo...




ALRIGHT GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!








posted on 050908