No need to explain

Posted by vanillaspice on 1:07 AM
Dude... im going insane!!! my brother has been playin the same freakin song for the past 2 days. Im gonna die in 5 seconds. It's Eminem - Cleaning Out my closet. Imagine listening to "i said im sorry mama...."... OHHHH GOD. Right now im tryna block out the dissonance by playing songs louder. HAHA.

Dude yesterday's training was ermmm... disappointing ?.. i dunno i didnt do well. And im starting to think that 20 has good vibes. haha! and i have some lower back injury. It hurts. I feel like an old woman. LOL. AND AND... my calves are killing me! it's kinda rigid and it hinders some of my movements...Ohh well... And thanks to Atiqah for buying me my break fast ytd. HAHA. Cant wait for POLITE games... i want pink jersey! and i dont mind number 20. (Abby Wambach = 20).

I have a craving for Qiji's nasi lemak and LJS cheese. WooooooooH... anyone ?? haha.

Tomorrow will be Adopt a Home... yay we're makin paper lanterns... heyyy it's fun you know. And i was thinkin of bringin them some candies or what lahhh... We shall seeeeeee.





US WNT rocks.




Abby Wambach Rocks!



I love the team bonding! Maybe we should start to dance. HAHA. Abby, Tarp, Cat and TK rocks.



Ella Wambach ?


Abby Wambach rocks.


Tasha Kai posing with her new WPS team's jersey.


Yeahhh they were on The Price is Right.



posted on 190908