So What ?

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:13 AM

So so what?
I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight


Dude Young Explorer was fun... the kiddies actually enjoyed making the last-minute-miracle-lantern. HAHA. im a PRO(goal). Okay i think i dont like mooncakes. i tasted 2 snowskin mooncake and both sucked except the filling. HAHA. And there was this cute Japanese girl, Matsuki Eri. SO CUTE LAHH!! haha. but i doubt she understood what i was saying. HAHA. I bet Kak Eka enjoyed telling the Lantern Festival story. HAHA. And dude there were 2 kids who cudnt stop laughing at whatever i say... yeahhh im so funny i dont believe myself. LOL.


Yesterday... IFTAR at TCCC and Mooncake/Lantern Festival at Central Park. hmmmm... The best part happened after all of those events, which is slacking around the park at night with Eka and Bas(minah) hahaha! surely we felt like minahs and maimunahs. VICTORIOUS..... we could be VICTORIOUS... once again VICTORIOUS... And i swear Eka is not a night person... she went all deranged and stuff and started doing silly things. HAHA. what a sight!


AND AND... CHELSEA vs Man City, 3 -1 ~!!! WoooooooooHooooooo~ But ultra nice freekick from Robinho. Malouda should have scored. I know how he feels. HAHA. Malouda kinda handsome ahhh... hahaha... Chelsea played really well lahh i think. GO SCOLARI!!


And dude VMAs.... HOT HOT HOT~!!! Hot T.I, hot JOSH FARRO, hot P!NK, hot Rihanna, hot John Legend... Wooooooh. I loved Rihanna's ensemble durin her performance with T.I.... WLW... ultra cool ahh... ultra rock star! I totally loved P!nk's coiffure. HOT.


And the TONs should IFTAR together again. haha. Coz Siti Nadiah will treat us SWENSEN's!! haha. And she sang "SOMETIMES..... over the rainbow....." HAHAHAHA. she rocks! lol.



okay okay im done... trainin tmr... yipeeeeeeee~





PHOTO UP




We love Nad regardless of how spastic she might get


My right eye was actually swollen


That explains the shades.


Okay this is kinda nice


The nurses


Khai's like " I WANT THIS ONEEE..." haha.


Dessert.


Ultra hot Rihanna. but i still dont like her. HAHA.


catch a dragonfly and win 100 yuan. She did... with her boots. HAHA.


Menacing stare.


Doesnt she just reminds you of LULU ?? HAHAHA! C'mon Lus bring silly back to the team!


Vital ingredients to be Champions. Trust, Commitment, Teamwork and ermm something that i cant make out what it is...


Women's Soccer. (I think it's Abby Wambach on the extreme right.)


Okay i think im obsessed with Tasha Kai now. HAHA. She's just ultra cool lahhh.




GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!!




posted on 140908