COME ON NYP

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:42 AM
DUDE


First freakin week of school. Freakin whateverrrr. haaaa~ i hate 8 am lessons. super soporific. and the fact that i have to do C++ in the morn... is a freakin pain in the butt. Wahhhh i got ang moh lecturer sia! woooohoooo~ I FREAKIN LOVE IT. the fact that the engineering faculty cares zilch about the lecturer's command ofEnglish is a freakin turn off for a self-declared English snob like me. HAHAHAHA. seriously. And her accent is BRITISH!!! woooooooooh~ but i dunno... she could be Australian... haaaa~ and i freakin made a bad first impression lah. She was saying something to DODO(Linghui) about tying up her hair... and den i practically reiterated what she said. IT'S A REFLEX. I ALMOST DID IT IN HER ACCENT... just when i realised she was staring at me... i spoke normally. Haaaaa~ and the she went like "Okay cool..." and i was all "Alright....". omg so malu sia. haha. damn. and she kinda looks like Tarp. Such a turn on for the eyes.


POLITE games. immensely disappointed and irritated. i believe we were the better side. i was subbed in ultra late in the game. didnt do much. my through ball hit Giselle's back. dammit. A lot of screamin in the field. jersey blue. jersey number 16. sad that i cant keep Abby Wambach's number. ahhh dammit lahhhh. what a bad start to the campaign. i hope we do better for the next game. COME ON NYP! and why do i feel that everytime i step on the field to play... i forget how to really play. dammit sia. And so much for stretching my calves, quads and groins excessively... my shins got cramped. dammit sia. in the middle of play sumore. haiyahhhhhhhhh~


Today, Adopt a Home. fun fun fun.. and i think im gettin sick.



PHOTO UP



Michael Chin. CLOSE UP! haaa


I CAUGHT DIVEK!! yay.


Ashrof is so kental can.


play game oni.


DoDo. HAHAHA~ she calls me MOMO. (Constance enjoying her food)


Joanne.


my favourite bunch of kentals in the class.


this is cool coz only Giselle is somehow not in a blur.


Anticipating a ball.


Corner kick from Kak Nad the pro.


ermmm Tampines YEC Miss Universe(according to David). I am Miss Italy. hahahha~


Siew Mei made me the heart and it says "Siew Mei love Ella"


David and the ROCKSTAR. hahahah~


Reena. she's bubbly.


i was damn bored plus anxious in class and i really wanted to know how my name looks like with number 16. and tada~


my lecturer almost looks like Tarp. or how i wish. HAHAH. she has blonde hair too u know. but she's not as hot as my Tarp.


yeahhh so what ?






COME ON NYP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can do this shit!




posted on 181008