Ella's Rhapsody

Posted by vanillaspice on 7:47 AM
Dude..... Hari Raya was a..... hmmm.... quite a bore. LOL... the only highlight to me was when me and Loons were eating like porkies coz we were ultra famished. LOL. And thanks to Fran and Joanne for coming by. I bet they loved the kuihs. haha. Actually nothing much happened really during the first day. Im just waiting for tmr to come coz we'll be going round visiting. YAY. And i have a plan tmr... tmr im gonna bring my mp3 SO THAT.... i wont be stuck listening to my brother's crazy music taste in his car!! Woooooh~ im so clever i dont believe myself!. haha.


And cikgu must have had fun mass texting everyone. he practically texted 3 times. WOW. reiterating what he said in the first text msg. HAHAH! siao.

Cant wait for POLITE. but hate the jersey...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ and im thinkin of puttin my name as ELLA on the jersey! hahaha! can i have number 20 pls!!! or maybe 13.... i dunno i cant make up my mind whether to keep 20 or chg it. TSK. Anyway warm up game on Monday for POLITE games. looking forward to it. woooooooooooh. no ploys this time i hope.

And i sooooooooooo want that US WNT kit! dammit! but i cant find the gold one. there's only the gold sleeveless trainin kit. tsk.


DUDE... i had a wacky dream last night... i dreamt that i was sitting down with Yuzil and she was teaching me how to play the clarinet!! HAHAHAHAHA! like wth. and then and then.... after that suddenly we had like a meet and greet with HEATHER O'REILLY!!! OMG AHHHH!! COOL OR WHAT DUDE. She was sitting on my couch! hahaha. I love HaO(Heather O). She's funny. And the HaO did something... and Yuzil and I were bitchin in malay. HAHAHA. ohhhh God... what a dream... how i wish it lasted longer... LOL.


PHOTO UP!!




I like it... microcosmic and random



HAHA. i was bored yesterday night.


Yes i was this bored the whole afternoon. I tried my best to make them look human without a face. HAHA. Tarp, Kai and Abby.





GOOD TO GO LOOOPIES








posted on 031008