hot and cold

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:33 AM
WLW so long never blog....


Anyway... i've been eating a lotttttt lately... it's a sign from above! haha... as if. Hmmmm... today... come to sch only for Medical Imaging test... like i did it in like 20 mins... but it was supposed to be a 50mins paper. lol. And then it was time forrrr SOCCER!!! Self-declared training. Pat, Hidayah and me. I know pathetic... but fun... get to practice shooting/placement and train Pat at the same time.

And yesterday played street soccer on the hockey pitch with Binder, Nuri, Patty and OWL. Binder taught us new German phrases. She's always freakin lame lahhh. And when i became the keeper... they all had fun ramming the ball at me lahhh. WLW... what have i done to the world... to receive this kind of treatment... haha. i think the "Anyday that ends with a Y is bully-elly-day" is coming back.

I think i miss Rai. I need crazy entertainment!! hahah.



Linghui : Is the girl a guy or a girl ??
Daniel : It's a guy lahhh...

Hidayah : The stupid $1.30 ate my machine!

Khairun : Kambing dalam melayu apa ?
Bas : Mutton ahhh!


(how i love you all)




OKAY PHOTO UP!!!



ermmm... dunno what.


stop it siakk.


BIMBO ALERT!!


haha! (this stupid lab that i have to go to every tuesday night. wlw.)


ermmm foodart.


SLEEPING TIME!! Owl says i look buruk... PLS LOHHH... i look so peaceful... almost dead.


Binder's pregnant!!


Ermmm i wanna hear the baby kick or whatever it is that ppl do.


Soccer action in the toilet!


I think i was juggling


BENCHWARMERs' RIGHT TO PLAY! even Abby supports us. LOL.


ALRIGHT. go get me this !!! like freakin now! i love the navy blue damn nice!





I miss watching US WNT. and my pet in facebook is DAMN CUTE AHHH!




posted on 20 nov 08