im bored

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:07 AM
I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT RAI!!

She PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH while she was tryna demonstrate a tactic she thought of using when confronted by a defender. I almost died... hahah... as if. But it was unexpected lahhh... WLW... MINUS 50 points for Rai ahhh... bully ur own best friend. what kind of a best friend are u ....


Anyway... I DREAMT ABOUT SOCCER. hahahah... omg my dreams are really gettin weird... I dreamt that we were having training... as usual... and playing 2 sides... but we were wearing the US WNT KITS!!! like WOAHHHH~. I saw Kak Nad... she was wearing the gold one... and RAI was in my team and and we were wearing the WHITE one...what a dream... and how come Rai keeps appearing in my dreams ?? cameo is it ? I better appear in ur dreams ahhh bestie!


and to FEEZA aka MOJU aka CACAT aka TENGOK SEMUT.... the mat salleh team are progoals lohhh!!! My idols!!! u shud watch them play ahhh... maybe we can be as progoal as they are.. and i bet u already know this....IM OBSESSED WITH THE US WNT..... And i miss u too ahhh cacat... when the hell are u comin back to the field ??!... i need my package... and FATEHA ROCKER also... and NAJ and RAUL and ZIL and IZYAN aka NEK ERPP and LUS... WLW... i need to laugh again in the field... pls come back.



Anyway trainin tmr.... i hope it's gonna be fun... anybody who ends early can come and play DOGSPORT(frisbee) with me... ahhaha... Binder calls it DOGSPORT...
and Friday i'll be seeing Dr Hannah Gardner!! yay... listenin to her English will help improve my deteriorating ability to converse in proper English. Dr. H. G FTW(for the win)... and ermmm let's call her Gard... since we call Lindsay Tarpley, Tarp... yeahh lame but who cares.

and guess what....


US WNT PHOTO UP!!!




TRAININ TIME



bring in the balls!


do some stretching....


Do some drills...


Goof around a little bit....


OOOPS!! got caught goofing around... must do suicide... OUCH.


drills again...(the pitch is surreal)


Goof around again... but nobody saw...


Coach ask to play 2 sides...


Play 2 sides like there's no tmr...


Tired ahhh coach... sit down first can ?...


Goof around again... but nobody saw again...


Pick a spot to bully the keeper...


lucky catch keeper...


Shoot as hard as u possibly can...


OUCH!....


whistle blows.... trainin ends... stretching time....


OMG IM SO LAME





US WNT, self-explanatory





posted on 121108