serratus anterior

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DODO ONG !!!




she is a BIMBO

our escapade to Escape Themepark was ermmm... rather disappointing coz it was raining !! TSK. But i swear to God i enjoyed the boat slide thingy... what's it called again ? Wild and Wet ? (NO... im not talkin about Wild Wild Wet.)... It was damn fun. Inky and I only managed to ride it twice... as it was rainin.... TSK. Damn fun... damn wet... damn cold. Saw SLY at the Ferris Wheel ride... HAHA. that was funny... She looks damn bored operating the ride. We went to the Haunted House... DAMN FUNNY... there was this couple behind Inky and me... i think they were scared... coz the kept touching our backs... yes... they were touching us. HAHAHA... i swear i thought it was one of the "beings" there coz i didnt know someone was behind us. lol. Ohhh yeah we surprised Dodo or at least tried to... but she didnt look surprised when Didi(Dodo's bf) suddenly appeared. At least we tried. All in all... not as fun as i expected it to be.... but life goes on.


After Escape Themepark... i headed to my Uncle's house in Woodylands, drenched from head to toe. It was raining and cold and i took the bus all the way to Woodylands... OMG...Damn freakin cold. I slept to ignore the cold. And then when i reached the estate... i pressed the wrong button... i pressed level 2 instead of 11. And when i realised it... the lift went back to the first storey and then made its way back up to the 11th storey. What a way to piss me off even more. So... sorry to anyone who had a taste of my bitch fit at my uncle's house.


Anyway watch out... bitch fits galore from Ella Kai which means more vulgarities. It's a phase... it will go off.. trust me... im not vulgar at all.


Dude... last night i dreamt of weird things again... BUT... I SAW LINDSAY TARPLEY!!! wooooohoooo. But Lulu made a special guest star appearance...lol. I was walking with dunno who towards the stadium... den suddenly i heard someone kickin the ball around behind me... I turned around and it was Looos.... den we talked about something... and den suddenly Tarp appeared and said something but i forgot. haha. and den we continued walking... and den i saw CHUPPA!!... we greeted each other like we were bestfriends lohh. wow. how fun was that. and den suddenly my cat woke me up coz he sat on my leg. Thanks alot Fatty for ruining my wonderful dream. I also dreamt that i was the character in GTA... hahaha!! i think i played too much PSP.


Sidenote : Sorry to Joanne for the C++ shit. i am damn pathetic when it comes to C++ and maths. haaaa~


WARNING : US WNT PHOTOS BELOW. AVERT THY EYES IF THY MUST.



PHOTO UP!!



Look at Abby. hahaha.


Crazy Abby.


I so need this.. can we share Chuppa ?


Marta!! The super progoal with superb ball control.


Go Chuppa!! Stop Marta!!


Go Tarpie GO get the ball away from Renata Costa.


EVER WONDERED HOW YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU'RE ON THE BALL ??




Like Stephanie ?


Like Mitts ?


Like Lauren ?


Or Tobes ?




THAT'S ALL FOLKS.




posted on 231108