how did we get here ?

Posted by vanillaspice on 10:09 PM
Do you see what we've done.

Gonna make such fools of ourselves...




MONDAY

School!! and time to meet up with my piggies. And also endure the dreaded 3 hours of c prog with Miss SUNshine. And i ate 4 curry puffs from POLAR. hahahahah!! nice. And after that met up with my favourite bunch of soccer players besides the US WNT. WE had a friendly with AMK FC... and also the farewell celebration for Atsu... awww so sad. I MADE A CARD FOR HER!! YAY. she liked it! yay 10 points for me. and after that... some sort of a feast coz there just seems to be a lotttttttttt of CHOCOLATES!!! seriously... chocolate cake, merci chocolates, toblerones, some swiss chocolate... but who's complaining. And some snacks from Thailand courtesy of Binder!


TUESDAY

hmm... boring shits... class till 9.30pm... OUCH. and we've been stuffing ourselves like pigs. I was forced to eat a LOT of log cakes. WLW... but it was nice. haha. It was random-day for Joanne and fun-day for me. And ermmm bla bla bla... my brother picked me up from school. And bla.


TODAY

watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix courtesy of HBO. haha. fun fun fun. And my head keeps playing/singing Paramore - Decode to me. But nobody's complaining. Initially when i heard the song... it's like bleahhhh~... and den suddenly... jeng jeng jeng... it grew on me. hahaa. it's nice. and the video is nicer coz there's JAMES... and ermmm JOSH FARRO!!! woooohooo~ I feel like dye-ing my hair again... like Hayley's. hahaha.

Anyway going somewhere(dunno where) later tonight with Bas, Hanis, Eka and her fam... shud be fun fun fun.

Wahh Amy Lee looks like a freaking Fatimah Rocker can in the Lithium video... HAHAHA. reminds me of FAT during her group performance. HAHAHAHAH... damn hilarious!!!



anyway ermmmm...





PHOTO UP!!!



Evil vampire James = HOT


ahhhhh... his eyes!! looks like Fredrik Ljungberg... Wayyyy better than Edward Cullen..


Somehow Bella reminds me of HaO!


right right ?? haha. HaO rocks anyway


Bestest friends! haha... i love Tarp and Chups... so kental.


Carli Lloyd... look at the boots... woooh.


Totally reminds me of what i always do on the field... practice shooting. hahaha.


Hope Solo looks kinda nice with black hair huh.


Tarp offering some candy to her famished teammates.


Me and noisy OWL in the bus... got scary Nuri at the back.





END






posted on 311208