i love soccer camp

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:16 AM
HELLO WORLD


I FREAKING LOVE THE SOCCER CAMP. AND FREAKING MISSING IT NOW.

Anyway lemme blog abt the camp with as manyyyy pics as i can...

Ready ?? OKAYYYYYYYYYY~


DAY 1

Book in... do admin stuff... played some games... debate... and sleepless night!!! soooooo what did Angie, Giselle and Elly do ?? We snuck out of the room and ate the left overs for dinner... we only ate the chicken patty which looked like McChicken. HAHAHAHA!! shhh dont tell anyone... yeahhh and they are such bad influence... they taught me how to play poker and other gambling games... TSK TSK TSK.....


booking in, admin stuff and goofing off.


dinner plus the broken telephone game...


camwhoring while waiting for games to start.


Blindfold game. WE WON!


Captains on the Deck game!


Honey if you love me pls smile game. Binder hitting on Fong... Raul hitting on me... me literally hitting Raul.


Me hitting on Rai... she's my honey coz she smiled.


brush teeth and go sleep lahhh

DAY 2


Bukit Timah Nature Reserve HIKE~!!! yay!!... damn tiring... almost like climbing up Great Wall of China... (as if i've been there)... after that some team building games... and den the moment we've all been waiting for... LADIES' NIGHT. hahaha!! brace urself... influx of photos!


NYP WT and their first aider for the day.



(re-enactment of the sign above)

man brings food... man feeds monkeys... man gets fined!... ouch.


camwhoring. what else.


me and Binder and Atiqah and team pic


Singing songs and camwhoring.


reached the quarry... haiyah so tired oso must play game... wlw.


TEAM SLYCE!! and team ermmm banana split ?


WORLD LEADERS = AL-QARIMMA ARIBBA OOOSAMAMA!!

Left to right : Koosmangat U-Suqa-Madiqq, Hostage, Hous Bin Pharteen, Oosamama U-Suqa-Madiqq, I-Bin Pharteen.


DAY 3

Freakin overslept lahh dude... hahah... must be due to our Ladies' Night, ZoukOut and Soccer-ing. LOL... this is the only camp that u wont get scolded if u overlept coz the ORGANIZERS themself were still sleeping. hahahha. after breakfast... exhange of secret pal gifts... and den camwhoring again lahhh what else.


Secret Pal Wall.


so cheeky Mr P. hahaha!


anonymous fanmail for Fong, Boss and me. hahah!


NYP WT juniors... sebok only the crazy ppl at the side and behind us.


Revenge of the juniors. take that seniors!!


Happy Family.


hahaha!


Bestie wishing me happy birthday... almost died coz she squeezed too hard.


I'm Naj's secret pal. hahaha. Naj actually reminds me of HaO.... hilarious and crazy but damn focused on the field.


Sly = Troy Bolton in camp. HAHAHAH!


Bestie.


This angmoh charged me 20 baht for a pic... wth.


FAT!!! my ah lian chong.


Giselle = my secret pal... Rai= my honey coz she smiled.


LoooooLooooo, our very own Natasha Kai in the team. HAHA.


NB : this camp has proved to me that NYP WT really have great team chemistry and team bonding especially during the hike. that was really awesome. And thanks to the team for not sabo-ing me on my bday... HAHA... and thanks for the Bday Song.. LOVE YOU GUYS... WE ROCK MORE THAN THE US WNT... shhhh dont tell them.



KAY THAT's ALL





go here to watch our performance. http://dannytheboy.multiply.com/video/item/5/World_Leaders_Group_Item_for_Ladies_Night.

go here to steal pics from my cam. http://vspice.multiply.com/photos/album/1

want to steal more pics ?? go find urself ahhh....


dont care if the pics are not in line kay.. IGNORE.





posted on 171208