dont waste my time

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:41 AM
FIRE IN THE HOLE!






ohh how i miss listening to my morbid classical pieces.




I need new songs... anybody ?? no ?? dust....





Anyway today was awesomeeeeeeeeeeee! played street soccer with Loooos, Naj, Fat, Feeza, Nuri, the twins, Kin, Nani, Rodz(i think) and Sly the mouse. Looos will always complain abt me taking a shot from far out... C'MON... im just trying my luck.... and something hilarious happened that i cannot explain... Nani rocks!. lol. Sorry Yuzil... i cant contact you coz u said ur phone died. U shud have been there... AND AND AND... i am tanned like a freakin toast can... my face is red.. red as a crab. OMG... i need whitening lotion!!! i need to look chinese!!(dun ask me why). And Feeza was damn annoying but hilarious... like nobody want to entertain her... ahhahaha!! she became the ref since she cacat... and she kept singin "Whatever You Like" like 10,000 times. lol.




I've been having this urge to like dress up and go out somewhere..... like emancipating myself. HAHAHA... i know freakin lame... but wells. And i so cannot wait for stupid semestral exams to end. I need a freaking long holiday!! How i wish my house was equipped with gym equipments like the leg curlers and everything else that aids in strengthening the leg muscles. HAHAHA. im a psycho. i know. And i think im having my PMS... coz im craving for chapatti and keema!! ahhhhh~ i need to eat meat!! dammit.



ehhh Today is Naia Banks' bday!... HAPPY HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU (in Patrick Star's tone). You crazy mok mok. hahaha! ohh I love you Nad.




random PHOTO UP




professional captain's ball-ers. HAHAHA!


my annoying teammates


more of them. look at Feeza and her nonsense.


Yani, Kak Nad, Atsu, me, Atiqah and ermmm Cikgu sebok. HAHAHA.. nice card right ?


Me and my cacat boss.


classmates. omg i look so freakin tanned.


guess whose hand.


Yes that's Nad. Happy Birthday NAD!!!





THIS IS WHAT BORED OWL AND ME DID TODAY



My Tarp! HAHAH.


OWL's Abby


OWL's interpretation of a sloth... pls lohhh Sloths are such gentle creatures.


my masterpiece. HAHAHAHA!






















posted on 260109