wake me up inside

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:39 AM

LITTLE BRITAIN TIME!!!







Exams are finally over!!! but i dunno what the hell to do.... so freakin aimless and shit... maybe i shud start PSP-ing again... or maybe attack Loons' house and play LEFT 4 DEAD... OMG that game is damn scary ahh... crazy hordes of zombies chasing after you... OMG... that's the only time that u can hear me scream. LOL!! the witch is disturbing too.. And my little cuzzin Ary is damn cute ahh... he say he wanted to try play... den when the witch come out oni he moved back and threw the mouse at me. LOL!!!




And Yuzil... hurry up lahhhh... stupid P1.... i want play soccer at TP ahh!! *angry Andrea stares at you*.. ohhh yahhh and pls make the Algarve cup come faster... i need more updates on my favourite team!!! so i can irritate the hell out of u guys with US WNT pics... im cool like that(Binder teach me one)...




okayyy as u can tell i have no idea what to blog abt.... BUT... im supposed to mention shaf's name... so here goes... RAINCOAT AH GO GO!!!... i better see my name on ur blog ahh!




so ermmmm...






PHOTO UP





i think i shud wear that thing for soccer huh... so nobody has to see my lion hair again.


Cess and the passengers in her car, Nuri and me.


Birthday Girl.


Other side of the table.


My side of the table... dont u dare laugh at my pseudo-rebonded ugly hair... i dunno why like that... so bodoh...


Gemok got punched by my neighbour's cat, Oren... actually her name is Ginger.. I DONT CARE... i call it Oren.


AK looks gooooooooood.


A-Rod chasing Tarp. I bet their bibs smell nicer than ours. HAHAHAH.


I know Tash Kai looks like some Dayak... BUT LOOK AT HER BOOTS!!! IT'S THE FREAKIN MERCURIAL VAPOR ROSA!!! WTH... I hate them... they can chg boots like nobody's business.


HaO bullying Hope and Barney.


I'll be doing lots of this tmr... YAY!!! that's Tobes btw.




















Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that'll make it okay
There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it gets harder at the end of the day












FEEZA THE SEMUT IS SO KEDEKUT!! (OMG... i just made a rhyme!)










posted on 260209