tracks of my tears

Posted by vanillaspice on 1:25 AM


Hair Low Hair Low




My quads hurtttttt like a father mother. All thanks to stupid lunges exercise with added weights. OUCH!. But i cant help it... the squat and leg press machine enticed me. And there goes my quads. After gym... short session with coach at the hockey pitch. Boring. Tired legs cant run. lol. And I think i have a new permanent position. Centre Back. awesome or what. HAHAHAHA! And why why why am i always where the ball is. I headed out two crosses from the same spot sia... OUCH. totally. no more headers pls.


American Idol. two words. ADAM LAMBERT. Hot and awesomely talented. Hooooooooooo~. His performance for Motown was FINESSE. with his hair combed to the back... handsomeeeeeeee!!. He's damn cool lah with his awesome vocal range and so humble. Watch out for him!



Wahh dude. Club crawl coming soon. Makes me feel so old!!. We've got a bunch of ideas.. i hope we can pull it together. So exciting huh.



Wish me luck for tmr's game. Hope i wont picnic at the bench while coach screams at the starting eleven. LOL. But i might wanna picnic... quads hurt... AND AND AND... my family's heading to my Aunt's hse... yeahh the awesome house with the ROCKBAND game. TSK!!. I wanna play the DRUMS!! tsk.








PHOTO UP




His eyessss


Hooo~


Will Hunt! HE IS FREAKIN AWESOME ON DRUMS.


Look at their biceps.. woooh~ soon soon. hahahah.


The awesome Aly Wagner... and look there's Tarp and Chupp.


I miss the nonsense during soccer camp.


hungry ?








WATCH ADAM!

















posted on 270309