right here

Posted by vanillaspice on 7:48 AM
AHOY MATIES!!!
(i dont know.. it's something HaO said)





We managed to record some of the scenes we planned for the CLUB CRAWL vid. awesnome. And it's damn hilarious to playback the videos and see what the hell my teammates and myself were doing in the vid. There was one vid that Nad was waving her hands in the air like some distressed monkey. AHHAHAHA. and one of Pat almost falling. hilarious. I think it'll look nice once we piece everything together.


I totally regretted playing soccer under my void deck ytd. DAMN NASTY BLISTERS. OUCH!! but wait... i actually enjoyed myself. so fun playing with my cousins. It's been a long while since we played together. AWESOME!!!


AND I LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE MY TEAMMATES' RESULTS FOR THE HOW MUCH OF AN NYP SOCCER BIMBO ARE YOU ? QUIZ. HILARIOUS!. We've got Feeza the FAKE BIMBO. HAHAHAH. She's like damn excited when she saw the pic of our locker. lol. And i didnt expect Loooos to be SO NOT A BIMBO. I thought she might be a BIMBO IN DENIAL. lol. And Afni our TOTAL BIMBO. Do you know what she does while benchwarming ?? SHE FILES HER NAILS. HAHAHAHAHAH! TOTAL BIMBO. NO ARGUMENTS THERE.


I STILL WANT MY FOX SOCCER CHANNEL!! HELP!! anyone knows where to watch Women's Soccer matches online ?? helppp!! Im kinda happy coz i got to watch the whole match of USA vs AUS. SO AWESOME to watch them. Carli Lloyd is damn proshit.. she's an awesome playmaker. Tarp was left mid and HaO was right mid. SO COOL. dammit.. makes me want FOX SOCCER CHANNEL even more now!






PHOTO UP




CARLI LLOYD is my midfield playmaker idol


I'd kill to get this close to Tarp.


The Chinese girl like no expression sia.. doesnt she know she's standing beside GREATNESS ?


It's a bird, it's a plane, NO... it's ermm... caption this yourself


Awww... overworked underpaid teammates. HAHA.


WELCOME TO L.E(Elly) INK.


Combination of Binder(stickman) and me(the weird looking logo).


HAHAHAH! this just cracks me up.












Stop calling TARP.. tarp-a-ware!! *stares at Rai and Owl*









posted on 120409