good enough

Posted by vanillaspice on 7:06 AM



RANDOM POST ALERT






Siti Kamariah is being nice again, she lend me THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. awesomeness. reading madness.


ADAM LAMBERT MUST WIN!! if not... i go and kill myself.


Today.. laze around at Pak Busu's house. totally awesome and stress relieving. Luna is damn annoying lahhh.. HA MA DE. hahaha. but i still love my cousin. And even though i got trashed by Haizel like 98317497163591639 times on Fifa 07... I STILL ROCKS. haaaa.


OWL's haloparidol intake has made her funnier. With her supposedly lame HELL JOKES which are surprisingly hilarious to me. STOP WATCHIN PEANUT BEFORE I DELETE IT FROM YOUR PHONE!!! and ermm we need tsunamis and ermm teh tariks!! QUICK NOW!


I need a psychiatrist! now!




PHOTO UP





HAHAHAH. funny sia this one


Angry at Joanne... Joanne sad.


Love of my life. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!


HELLO BORED CLASSMATES.


my tongue looks like bubblegum


losers.


YOU is LAME


retards


candid. texting who ah ? dunno ah.


JUMBI WANTS TO BE BORN NOW.


HAHAHAHAH!!! Ohhh Binder... how we all love you.


Look at Owl's face. WE'RE IN HELL!!












posted on 200509