piece of my heart

Posted by vanillaspice on 7:26 AM
Adam Lambert LOST!!! see u guys at my wake okay. Evanescence will be playing Bring Me To Life followed by Lacrymosa.





Good God.. i am tanned like a lobster!! But my mother doesnt seem to spot any difference to my skin colour. Sad. My face hurts though. Yesterday's referee-ing for the SCL Kick off thingy was ermmm... scary. It was my first time being a ref and i hate refs LOL. And they were BOYS!! i thought girls. HA MA DE. but luckily some of them are nice. There was a fight on the field i wanted to issue both parties yellow cards BUT nahhhh... i dont know which pocket i put my card in and i dont want to get beaten up later. But it was an awesome experience. Blowing whistles makes me go deaf. And i enjoy giving yellow cards to Binder and Rai. HAHAHAHAHA. I is rocks.


Our supposed game with U-12 boys was cancelled due to miscommunication. Ha Ma De. NVM i didnt feel like playing anyway. My toe hurts lahhh but nobody cares. But cikgu wanted to show the new coach how well we played so we did a short 2 sides thingy and some ABCs. And den to Food Culture with my crazy HELLMATE. lols. Owl, i love our hell jokes. I think u need to see the doctor abt ur SOB and chest contraction thingy. Dont make me drag you to HELL... the doctor i mean.


I need to read more books ahh.. my reading speed is like 5 words per 10s. (is that slow ?) OMG my brother is humming to Evanescence songs which are blasting from my lappy. HAHAHAHA... i think he heard it too many times so he cant do anything but to hum along to it. SO WEIRD. AND I MISS ALICE PIESZECKI!! I NEED SOME HILARIOUS BITCHING NOW!


My gluteus maximus aches. My forehead hurts. And im damn tannedddddd.






PHOTO UP





ADAM YOU ARE STILL BETTER THAN kris. AND YOU IS ROCKS!


Hello handsome Jonathan R. Meyers!


HAHAH! funny. Look at Boxxy's biceps!! Wooooooots! Look at crazy Mitts behind.


Amy and Pinoe! haha cute sia. I want to wear that thing also. But i dunno how. HELP!


Pinoe rocks!


HI TARP! look at her awesome quads


HELLO SITI KAMARIAH!


Hello Joanne and Elly!


Hello INA!! we're playing the addictive but lame fish game.


ALL TERRAIN SINCE... forever ?























posted on 240509