teenage love affair

Posted by vanillaspice on 8:51 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOO~


(ppl complain that i've stopped bloggin.. i cant help it.. the template is annoying me. HELP PLS. whosoever is damn awesome at HTML... pls aid me in fixing the template... damn weird to have it to the far left.. and it's damn small... and i dont like the font... BUT I LOVE PARAMORE!! woooooooots!)



Anyway... SITI KAMARIAH(i know ur reading) has been a kind soul to have lend me her HARRY POTTER and THE GOBLET OF FIYAHHH(fire in some slang).. Shut up! stop telling me I should start reading from the first book OR I am damn slow. I love to read... it helps me maintain/improve my deteriorating ENGLISH!. And err Joanne says i read with no expression. WHAT EXPRESSION DO I NEED TO SHOW ? lol... only JOANNE will smile and laugh when she reads twilight. nonsense.


I found out that Bas is selfish, Khairun is seriously serious, Mimi has episodes of heart attack and I... am extremely cool. HAHAHA. SHUT UP.


Ohhh yahhh... CLUB CRAWL ENDED. AWESONOME. Managed to attract like some 51 girls. WE ROCK. Especially Rai and I. Wooooooooooots. Little disappointed with a few... went thru a bunch to get excuse letters and ended up like wtf... Rai and I were damn pissed, annoyed, agitated and petulant one day before club crawl coz we were rushing a lot of shits. BUT WE MADE IT. I LOVE OUR FREAKING POSTER!! I made my teammates say HI TO TARP everytime we see it.



First 3 weeks of sch... like hehhhhhh~ the new class is like HEHHHH... totally. and i still miss Dodo Bird. Joanne and Constance look bored somehow. Electronics with the yr2 is like... hmmmm... not bad lah. CONCLUSION : CAN BE BETTER!


Soccer orientation, AWESOME. supposed to play more games but tetttt... NYP terminating Coach Basir's contract is more TETTTTTTTTTT. WTF. Somehow Cikgu got us a coach... i hope he's nice. TSK. Just when im gettin used to being shouted at. Freshies are good. *stares at my crystal ball and predicts an upcoming event...* I foresee a BENCH in my near future... and i'll be WARMING it.


OHHH and Loooooooooooooons. THANKS A BUNCH for the tour around WOODLANDS! WTH.. make me take wrong bus. *$&#^&!%#^&!


HONEY HONEY HONEY. our conversations ARE DAMN FUNNY CAN. WLW.






PHOTO UP




SAY HI TO TARP NOW! (i know fuckin awesome poster. thanks to Rai's friend!)


Under-appreciated labourers who go around walkin handing out flyers.


Pat with our awesome poster. hi Pat. HI TARP.


Lookie lookie who's that ?


We are so awesome that even Beyonce, Tash and Tarp wants to sign up. Ignore SLY. lol. (Beyonce signs up every year.. but we reject her. let's just say she is better at singin)


our booth. Manned by hungry Pat and Piggy Afni.


Look AT BINDER! ahhahaha. I love Ang Moh.


Me and ermm... Love Guru.


Nerd boss


Our very own Prof. Trelawney, Teacher of Divination


Tash's sleeve up close. AWESOME. look at how it flows


LOOK AT HER QUADS!


Elly is to Mimi


as Soccer is to Floorball.

(did that make sense ?)













PS : Audrey Goh.. got exciting things to tell you. LOL.















posted on 060509