Critical Acclaim

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:49 AM
EHHH EHHH EHHH (Anne from Lil Brit)






Dear Owl,
Your resignation from Kebayarobix is rejected. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THAT MEMBERSHIP IS FOR LIFE!!!! Even if u join the Tai Chi Ah Pek club also, they are a sub group under our supervision. YES WE ARE THAT AWESOME. So I hope that clear things up. ( I sound like Dolores Umbridge. eeeeee)


Hello, hello. Apparently, Im bored as fcuk. I have to wash my boots but i lazy ahhhhhhhh. Lucky i got 3 pairs. And ermmmm im starting to become a fan of Avenged Sevenfold! Woooooooooots. ZACKY VENGEANCE DAMN HOT AHHHH. SO CUTE!! And they are fcuking awesome LIVE! ohhh zacky zacky zacky.... LOLS


And i am in a Harry Potter craze. I read Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix and now im reading Half Blood Prince. AND I AM A DAMN SLOW READER. HELPPPP~ I hate umbridge. I wanna put her under a cruciatus curse! and Bellatrix looks like AMY WINEHOUSE. HAHAHAHA. Ron Weasley is damn cute! And Cho Chang should just die. Damn annoying. I want Voldermort's wand can ? so cooooooool! it's white! ohhh wait, if i had a wand, it'd be pink! Sha up slaht!


Kay kay awesome update, our first game with SP, we beat them 8-0!! AWESOME SHITS. all thanks to Kak Nad who couldnt help but to score. LOLS. she slotted in 6 goals sia. HA MA DE. Ohhh and our jersey damn nice!!! except for the fact that they gimme medium HA MA DE. so sexy ah. What would my mother say if she saw me like that ? lols.


Ehhhh ehhhh CHICAGO RED STARS BEAT FC GOLD PRIDE 3-1!!! AWESOME SHITS. Hat trick by CRISTIANE! Wooooooooooots. RED STARS ROCKS!






Ermmm photo up ?






Teammates, we must learn from them!


Then our biceps can look like this!


Hello Tarp's yellow boots. HELLO CRISTIANE!


Wooooooooots!


Happy Tarp.



SAY HELLO TO HOT ZACKY VENGEANCE!









handsome nak mampos!






posted on 150709