What's my age again ?

Posted by vanillaspice on 10:50 PM
HELLO





I is damn bored now. Hari Raya coming in 2 days. Wooots woooots.


Job interviews are a major PITA. TSK. and the stupid fortune teller on facebook tells me that i wont get a job. HAHAHAH. SLAPP HIS FACE! C'mon i need a jobbbbb. Pretty please.


And thanks Rai for helping me find jobs. HAHA. You is my bestest friend. (dont tell bas).


Im supposed to be polishing/cleaning all the wooden stuffs but heh~ The weather is so nice now. All i wanna do is curl up in bed. HAHAHA. shut up.


I miss USWNT! TSK. So boring. WPS season ended. Women's World Cup dont know when. Then the USWNT blog so lame oneeee. TSK. C'mon i need updates on the greatest team you've never heard of.

kay im super bored. Im gonna upload random photos again! brace urself!



PHOTO UP



Say Hi to GEMOK!


Binder and me. Kilani i dont know who. HAHA.


I'll miss this.


And this.


And this.


And this definitely! HAHA


HAH~ i know i know mitts wasnt looking at Tarp. And i cant draw faces. SHUT UP.


I MISS ICE BATH!






What did she say ?? Get your stuff!






So anybody wanna lead the dance ?












posted on 180909